So, things have been pretty busy for me this summer. Hence the absence of edited videos uploaded from OneLap. I'll get around to that someday, maybe.
The stickers are mostly off. The windsheild 'TireRack' sticker is still on, as is the number, and SVRA tech sticker. I got the OneLap door stickers off relatively cleanly. Thanks to my wife, they are now stuck nicely to some simple frames, one for me and one for Greer.
The numbers are still on for now; although they'll probably come off in the next two weeks. I've got an HPDE with TrackDaze this weekend @ VIR, and managed to secure the #58, hence no need to pull them off. However, after this, I'll probably try and make an effort to pull them off and clean off all the sticker gunk.
Also, thanks to the help of my dad, I've got a neat little new mount for the go-pro camera. We cut some aluminum tube, and drilled some holes so that it'll get anchored by the passenger headrest, putting the camera inbetween the front seats. So, hopefully I'll get some good video.
Monday, August 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment