Monday, September 7, 2009

More Thoughts

There's a good chance that this blog is going to move to somewhere/something else. There are a couple of reasons for that. I don't know if I'm going to use the Fit for OneLap again. Although, there is a very good shot that I will do OneLap again. Also, I don't know how much I will continue to track the Fit. I need it to be my daily driver and runabout car and it does this very well. It also does the on-track stuff very well and I've enjoyed the experiences it has brought me. But I think that having a more compromised car, that is still streetable, oriented more for the track is what I'll need to keep progressing... and is really the car I should have bought when I got rid of the focus. So, if that happens, "Fit4OneLap" won't really fit what's going on. Plus it would be nice to co-locate all my car-related stuff (i.e. pictures from g2g's, trackdays, friends, etc).

Currently I'm leaning towards a Del Sol Si. VTEC's are hard to find (not the Si's particularly are), and the 125hp, discs all around, CC, would be a much better platform to start from than the 106hp, disc/drum, no cruise of the base 'S' model... where the model really earned it's nickname of 'del Slo'.

So, that's where I'm at. Feel free to leave new site name suggestions below in the comments.

No comments: