Monday, May 4, 2009
Big Thank you
While I have the chance, and I can keep it in my head, I've gotta say a big thank you to my parents. I liberated 4 things from them that have become quite indispensable: Budweiser Cooler, Tarp, Inverter, and Sprint Aircard Internet. The Aircard is how I'm able to post stuff to blog, just about anywhere. We've had signal drop a couple of times, mainly because of traveling; and we had a lot of 1xrt coverage in AL and KY. However, it's presence has allowed us to do real-time google maps. Which is, in my opinion, far superior then a dinky little 4x3" gps screen that you have to follow no questions asked, w/ minimal route input. -thumbs down- yeah, a couple of times we've gotten a little stuck because I wasn't reading things off correctly... but then again; I can click on a direction and it'll take me to where it is on a map and we can figure our way out of the problem... unless we're in 1xrt range... then the update rate is too slow. But, hopefully we're out of that problem. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment