Sunday, May 10, 2009

Introspection in the foothills of PA

Heading east and south through MD to home.  This has been a great week and a welcome immersion in racing.  However, while I was out having fun, there were some people at home that I need to thank.  First off, is my folks who in part funded this trip.  Second is my father in law who came up to help take care of Derrick, the pets, my wife, and the house while I was on this junket.  

Saving the best for last is my wife, who has been amazingly gracious enough to send me out of the house for a week while she is 8months pregnant.  Her act of selflessness is astounding and something I will be forever grateful for.  I know it wasn't easy on her to send me out of the house, but she did so lovingly and so I thank her.

To all the other mothers out there who take such wonderful care of us boys who refuse to grow up or even act our age.  Thank you and happy mothers day!

-Greer

No comments: