skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Good Thing
It's a good thing we're a back marker. It's 4.15, and the BMW event starts at 4.30... and we've got another 45-odd minutes to go before we get there... could be close. I've got a feeling we'll be unloading and I'll be on the grid.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Links
One Lap of America
Fit4OneLap Photo Gallery
R&R Autoservice
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(50)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(1)
▼
May
(26)
Pictures Are Up
Introspection in the foothills of PA
Skidpad Saturday
BeaveRun
Wham Bam...
Good Thing
CMP
Greer in a Cayman....
Daytona
Stinky
Long Tuesday
Results Posted
Big Thank you
Talladega Grand Prix - Afternoon
Talladega Grand Prix - Morning
My drivers gone batty....
Autocross Update
Alright, Autocross
Holy K-
Sunday Evening
Autobahn Laps
First Events Report
Early attrition? and lessons learned?
Oh I Forgot
pics up
Friday Update
►
April
(6)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(4)
►
2008
(5)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
Contributors
Fit4OneLap
Greer
Tim Miller
No comments:
Post a Comment